Mass, overdue updates for people following me due to random projects.
- Moved the bulk of grunt-preprocess out and published npm module preprocess. Grunt 0.4.0 support is available on a branch.
- RCL is up to 0.3.4 with features and fixes from Chris Miller for better firefox handling, also includes a small slew of other fixes only in the client. Server got updates to be more useful as a grunt task.
- grunt-contrib-jasmine was brought up to date with the feature-frozen grunt 0.4.0
- grunt-contrib-uglify has been updated to use the new UglifyJS version which includes support for sourcemaps.
- grunt-jasmine-runner will be deprecated as soon as grunt 0.4.0 hits, in favor of grunt-contrib-jasmine.
- I’m hoping to deprecate grunt-strip soon in favor of grunt-groundskeeper if that ends up serving the same purposes better. Everyone using grunt-strip is encouraged to check out that project.